Welcome to Post Falls School District's
Online Application Process
2022-23 Substitute Teaching job #1709 - click here to start an application
- To be considered for an open position you will need to apply online.
- To view open positions click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Internal positions: Internal positions are available to current employees of the Post Falls School District only.
- Substitutes / interns do not qualify as current employees. Only current employees are eligible to complete an internal application.
Once your application and supporting documents have been received the application will be available for review by our administrative staff.
- A representative of the District will contact you if an interview is granted.
- Your application will be kept on file for approximately one year.
- After one year you must resubmit to keep your application in current status.
You can start an online application without an open posted position:
- If you start an online application without an open posted position; you will need to save it as a draft.
- Once a job is posted you will need to submit your application by job posting ID number.
- To add a job posting ID number to a draft application:
- Sign in to your draft application
- Select the job ID for the job that you would like to apply for
- Submit your application
Post Falls School District #273, as a condition of employment, requires each employee/substitute to undergo a criminal history check.
Should you have any non-technical questions, please feel free to contact the District Office at 208-773-1658 or email@example.com.
Technical questions need to be referred to AppliTrack directly, see "Request technical help" link below.
- View our open positions
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment
- Use passcodes sent to me
- Request technical help