In order to make certain all our students receive appropriate educational supports, Post Falls School District 273 conducts a mid-year residency verification. Residency is defined as where your family sleeps at night. Has your residency changed since September 7, 2021? If yes AND if any of the following statements are true for your family, please contact your school counselor or the Post Falls School District McKinney-Vento Liaison, Dawn Mackesy at 208-773-3541 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about educational services that may be available to your student(s) and family.
· We are doubled up with friends, grandparents, or other family due to economic condition.
· We are living at a motel / hotel because other housing is unattainable.
· We are living in a domestic violence shelter.
· We are living in transitional housing.
· We are sleeping in public places or abandoned buildings.
· We are living in a car, trailer or campground.
· We are living in a home for pregnant or unwed mothers without another place in which to live.
· I am a student not in the physical custody of my parents or guardian.
Dawn Mackesy, Principal
New Vision High School
McKinney-Vento Liaison, Post Falls School District